    Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
    but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
    Les

    Les, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Les

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Les" <> wrote in message
    news:wbGOh.21645$Ht2.9151@trnddc06...
    >I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
    > I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
    > Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
    > but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
    > Les

    Huh? Have you ever heard of Microsoft Windows Update??? How hard can THAT
    be?

    Or GOOGLE? Search for "download windows xp sp2" - that will get you right
    there, first link is exactly what you need.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Les

    Fred Guest

    Les wrote:
    > I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
    > I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
    > Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
    > but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
    > Les

    Search for "WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe"
    http://www.google.com.au/search?sou...2,GGLJ:en-GB&q=WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

    Fred, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Les

    Vanguard Guest

    "Les" <> wrote in message
    >I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
    > I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
    > Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
    > but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
    > Les

    Windows Update
    http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

    Or just use the Windows Update shortcut under the Start folder!

    Vanguard, Mar 30, 2007