    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    jayembee Guest

    Wild Coyote <> wrote:

    > I am waiting for Farscape Season/Series 4. I notice there is
    > something called Farscape - Starburst edition. Does anyone
    > know what this is or relates to?

    I don't know the specifics, but it appears to be a reissue of the
    previous releases, but with some new extras. I'd heard rumors
    about some of the cast doing new commentaries, but as I said,
    I don't know the specifics.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:42:58 GMT, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    >Wild Coyote <> wrote:
    >
    >> I am waiting for Farscape Season/Series 4. I notice there is
    >> something called Farscape - Starburst edition. Does anyone
    >> know what this is or relates to?

    >I don't know the specifics, but it appears to be a reissue of the
    >previous releases, but with some new extras. I'd heard rumors
    >about some of the cast doing new commentaries, but as I said,
    >I don't know the specifics.
    >
    >-- jayembee

    Thank you.

    Wild Coyote, Oct 29, 2004