    I wonder what your thoughts are on Exam Cram books etc against TestOut.com
    resources. I have looked at both and am not quite sure which way to go with
    the investment in study guides.

    Woody, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Woody

    AJR Guest

    Woody - for the 270 exam there are several choices of material available -
    one suggestion - visit the nearest Barnes and Noble bookstore - get a cup of
    coffee (or your favorite liquid) and "sample" the options until you find one
    that "feels" just right!

    AJR, Oct 7, 2006

  3. AJR wrote:
    > Woody - for the 270 exam there are several choices of material available -
    > one suggestion - visit the nearest Barnes and Noble bookstore - get a cup of
    > coffee (or your favorite liquid) and "sample" the options until you find one
    > that "feels" just right!
    >
    > "Woody" <> wrote in message
    >> I am going to start studying for the 70-270, I just wondered what the
    >> thoughts are on the following study guides/help. I have worked in IT
    >> Support for over 6 years and have never bothered taking exams. I have
    >> worked with XP Pro now for 5 years. My current employer is now insisting we
    >> become MS qualified. They will not pay for MS Courses but will but any
    >> books/materials we think we need to self study.
    >>
    >> I wonder what your thoughts are on Exam Cram books etc against TestOut.com
    >> resources. I have looked at both and am not quite sure which way to go
    >> with the investment in study guides.

    Then, go to nerdbooks.com and order the one you want for half the price
    .. . . ;-)

    McKinley Morganfield, Oct 8, 2006
  4. Woody

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "AJR" <> wrote in message
    > Woody - for the 270 exam there are several choices of material available -
    > one suggestion - visit the nearest Barnes and Noble bookstore - get a cup
    > of coffee (or your favorite liquid) and "sample" the options until you
    > find one that "feels" just right!

    Well, well...it appears you've changed your stance on t3$tk!ng...or do you
    still believe that they are legal and ok to use?

    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/msg/3b82c21100472020?dmode=source

    Ya know, if I didn't keep up with you cheaters from time to time, my job
    would get boring.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51