    the exam ?

    Thanks
    Egghead
    Egghead, May 9, 2005

  2. Egghead

    Guest Guest

    Yes, they do. But they're not nearly as ridiculous as the MCSD 6.0 exams
    were. The "blue sky" questions I came across just dealt with a certain "how
    to" process...not "what would Microsoft do in this situation."

    Eric

    Guest, May 10, 2005

  3. Egghead

    Guest

    Hi Egghead,

    I recently completed my 5th exam and I don't honestly remember any. I
    do remember them in the Exam Cram books.

    Tod Birdsall, MCSD
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com
    , May 10, 2005
  4. Egghead

    Sudar Guest

    Hi EggHead,

    I have taken around 4 exams so far and I have'nt got a single question
    so of this type

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, May 10, 2005
  5. Egghead

    DST Guest

    Recently got my MCSD .NET

    70-305: 45 Qs, don't remember about evil Qs
    70-306: 38 Qs, don't remember about evil Qs
    70-310: 3 evil Qs on 45 Qs
    70-229: 3 evil Qs on 44 Qs
    70-310: 3 case studies: 11 Qs, 9 Qs and 10 Qs resp.

    There's no reason to be afraid of evil Qs, I don't remember them being
    harder than the others.

    DST
    DST, May 10, 2005
  6. "Choose all that apply" aka "prepare to fail your score if you miss one"

    this type of questions should be eliminated from exams, that's what I
    think...

    Victor Guillen, Jun 7, 2005