    trekman Guest

    I am considering getting a Nikon Coolpix L5 camera to use for digiscoping.
    Does anyone have any opinions about this camera for this activity?
    trekman, Feb 11, 2007

  2. On Feb 11, 6:58 am, trekman <> wrote:
    > I am considering getting a Nikon Coolpix L5 camera to use for digiscoping.
    > Does anyone have any opinions about this camera for this activity?

    Check out this link... The adapter seems to be the issue.

    I have a Olympus C-5000 which has a threaded lens, so might look into
    the idea

    http://www.shortcourses.com/how/digiscoping/digiscoping.htm
    professorpaul, Feb 11, 2007

  3. trekman

    trekman Guest

    "professorpaul" <> wrote in news:1171213470.795436.11080
    @q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > On Feb 11, 6:58 am, trekman <> wrote:
    >> I am considering getting a Nikon Coolpix L5 camera to use for digiscoping.
    >> Does anyone have any opinions about this camera for this activity?

    > Check out this link... The adapter seems to be the issue.
    >
    > I have a Olympus C-5000 which has a threaded lens, so might look into
    > the idea
    >
    > http://www.shortcourses.com/how/digiscoping/digiscoping.htm

    I actually have one of those universal adapter\bracket things that I got with
    my scope so I suppose just about any camera will do. I am also looking at the
    Fuji finepix F30.
    trekman, Feb 12, 2007