    I need to reinstall it - but cant do so whilst it is still on my hard drive
    Thanks
    John in Cornwall
    Hushup, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Hushup

    james Guest

    Try this, free for 30 days
    jim

    http://www.4developers.com/addremove/

    james, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Hushup

    dadiOH Guest

    Hushup wrote:
    > I have been trying -unsucessfully to remeove a programme called
    > Samsung PC Studio 2.0.9
    > I have gone to Control Panel and highlighted the programmethen
    > clicked on remove - but it still remains on the list -
    > any idea how I can get rid of it ?
    > I need to reinstall it - but cant do so whilst it is still on my
    > hard drive ....

    Just because it is still in the add/remove list doesn't mean that it is
    on your hard drive. Have you checked?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Hushup

    Hushup Guest

    James
    Thank you - this programme is great - it was gone in a flash - after I had
    been trying to get rid of it all bloody day !!!!!!!

    Thanks for your help
    John

    Hushup, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Hushup