    Yojimbo and Sanjuro as the most recent individual dvd releases?

    Thanks in advance,

    T.B.

    TB, Nov 11, 2004

  2. TB

    GF Guest

    Yes, they do.

    GF

    GF, Nov 12, 2004

  3. TB

    Ed Kim Guest

    TB wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me if the 4 movie set "Four Samurai Classics"

    contains the
    > exact same transfers and extras for Seven Samurai, The Hidden

    Fortress,
    > Yojimbo and Sanjuro as the most recent individual dvd releases?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > T.B.

    IIRC, Yojimbo and Sanjuro are non-anamorphic and there was talk about a
    new SEVEN SAMURAI with multiple english subtitles (different
    translators) coming. i was considering buying the 4dvd boxset, but
    have decided to wait until they re-release them as anamorphic
    (excepting SEVEN SAMURAI of course).

    -goro-

    Ed Kim, Nov 19, 2004
  4. TB