Question about burning DVD from Analog device.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by rp, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. rp

    rp Guest

    Hello,
    I am not sure where to start. There are so many variables.
    Here is the scoop. I have a PVR. I bought a dazzle capture device. I
    capture the program i want with dazzle. It it a 1 1/2 program and the
    dazzle creates a 2GB mpg. There are different levels of quality that
    you can use to capture.

    the question i have is that when i try to burn a DVD with MyDvd from
    sonic it says a 2GB mpg will not fit on one DVD.

    Is there a better way, be it format or tools to move my stuff from the
    PVR or VCR to the dazzle to a DVD?

    Thanks
    I hope this makes sense

    Randy