    The article was in a men's magazine I believe, something like maxim,
    details, esquire, gc, stuff, fhm, just can't remember which one

    Anyone have a clue, thanks for your time.
    Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq, May 27, 2004

  2. Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
    > This is probably impossible to find but how do you search magazine
    > articles on the web, I am looking for an article on the movie Heat
    > that came out in the past year, it was basically an article that paid
    > tribute to the movie, talked about why the author thought it was a
    > classic crime drama and underrated
    >
    > The article was in a men's magazine I believe, something like maxim,
    > details, esquire, gc, stuff, fhm, just can't remember which one
    >
    > Anyone have a clue, thanks for your time.

    www.google.com

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, May 27, 2004

  3. "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message news:<c94oho$rvg$>...
    > Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
    > > This is probably impossible to find but how do you search magazine
    > > articles on the web, I am looking for an article on the movie Heat
    > > that came out in the past year, it was basically an article that paid
    > > tribute to the movie, talked about why the author thought it was a
    > > classic crime drama and underrated
    > >
    > > The article was in a men's magazine I believe, something like maxim,
    > > details, esquire, gc, stuff, fhm, just can't remember which one
    > >
    > > Anyone have a clue, thanks for your time.

    > www.google.com
    >
    > Mike

    thanks already tried that, can't seem to find it
    Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq, May 27, 2004
  4. Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
    > "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    >> Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
    >>> This is probably impossible to find but how do you search magazine
    >>> articles on the web, I am looking for an article on the movie Heat
    >>> that came out in the past year, it was basically an article that
    >>> paid tribute to the movie, talked about why the author thought it
    >>> was a classic crime drama and underrated
    >>>
    >>> The article was in a men's magazine I believe, something like maxim,
    >>> details, esquire, gc, stuff, fhm, just can't remember which one
    >>>
    >>> Anyone have a clue, thanks for your time.

    >> www.google.com
    >>
    >> Mike

    > thanks already tried that, can't seem to find it

    If you don't find it on Google, it's probably not out there. I don't think
    many magazines keep archives of their articles online (which is too bad).

    Mike
    Mike Kohary, May 27, 2004
  5. Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq

    Feck Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in news:c95kld$hrt$:

    > Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq wrote:
    >> "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message

    I read this article in a restaurant a while back and meant to rip it out. I
    can't remember the magazine but it was something more highbrow than the
    ones you mentioned, perhaps Vanity Fair, GQ, New Yorker. I remember
    thinking that this type of article didn't belong in the mag.
    Do a periodical search at the library.
    Feck, May 29, 2004
  6. >

    > I read this article in a restaurant a while back and meant to rip it out. I
    > can't remember the magazine but it was something more highbrow than the
    > ones you mentioned, perhaps Vanity Fair, GQ, New Yorker. I remember
    > thinking that this type of article didn't belong in the mag.
    > Do a periodical search at the library.

    I think you are on the right track, it might have been more highbrow,
    however it could also have been Movieline or Premiere, problem is I
    went to my library and they stink, did a periodical check and nothing
    came up, they don't seem to have many mags in their index. I just
    ordered a card from the NY public library, seems to be if it anywhere,
    they would have it. Thanks though for the help, if it does come to
    your mind, let me know.

    I don't know why I want the article, I just remember it as being a
    well written take on the movie, I'm writing a crime screenplay right
    now and some of the thoughts in the article I think would help me
    capture a certain tone I am looking for. Plus it is one of my
    favorite movies. Take care
    Gordon Gekko IDCC on the Nasdaq, May 30, 2004