    2.0 why is it so slow, I thought it was supposed to be the same speed???

    Thanks in advance!

    Josell Paredes

    Josell Paredes, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Josell Paredes

    Fakename Guest

    does it have a seperate power supply?

    Fakename, Aug 1, 2005

  3. No it DOES NOT!

    Josell Paredes, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Josell Paredes

    Fakename Guest

    Then I would question if it is really at 2.0 unit.

    The reason I say that is a while ago I was shopping for a USB hub and
    there was one on Tiger that I liked. The only problem is that people
    were saying it was incorrectly labeled as a 2.0 hub and was really a
    1.1. Some people were saying that the lack of a power supply is a dead
    give away. So I'm not sure if the lack of PS marks it as a <2.0 unit,
    but it might.

    Fakename, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Josell Paredes

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Josell Paredes wrote:
    > No it DOES NOT!

    But is there a possibility to use an external powersupply, a DC jack? If not
    then it's a 1.1 USB hub, cos you need a +5V 2.2A adapter.

    Dr. Bill, Aug 2, 2005