    divided up anyway? How many questions is it? What score do i need? How
    much is it?

    thanks for any help

    Brad, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Brad

    me® Guest

    The AIO 5th edition is coming out soon,in case you were going to buy a newer
    copy.

    me®, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Brad

    David Hough Guest

    Brad, I don't believe Win2k is covered in the book. It probably has
    some value, but I would suppliment it with a good knowledge of win2k
    Professional. I recieved several questions on it, when I tested a year ago.

    David Hough, Jul 25, 2003