    I am planning to take 70-300, Do you know how many questions, cases, and
    time are given ?

    Thanks for your help

    tommylee, Jun 30, 2003

  2. tommylee

    tommylee Guest

    Hi Caio,

    I have passed 70-229 last Friday !!! You were right, a lot of
    tricky questions. I was given 44 questions but only 110 minutes
    (not 2 hours).
    The way I did it is I skipped the lengthy questions then return to them
    after I finished the easier ones. I barely have enough time to finish.
    Database is NOT my strength. But hard work seems to help a lot.
    Thanks for giving me the test info because it help me mentally...

    I am wondering if you are working on MCSD.NET or you
    already are one ?

    Thanks

    tommylee, Jun 30, 2003

  3. tommylee

    Bob S Guest

    Just took it. You get 120 minutes to answer questions. I think the number
    of cases varies, three or four, I think. Don't remember how many questions,
    but there was plenty of time.

    I just prepared with MSDN and Technet (both free online) and Self Test
    Software. You don't need to sweat over this one.

    Bob S, Jun 30, 2003
  4. tommylee

    tommylee Guest

    Thanks Bob,

    That is very comforting to know. I saw a lot of people from this
    forum having trouble with 70-300. I was kind of worried. I am
    studying ExamCram2 book. It seems to be very good.
    This is the my last mile stone to finish my MCSD.net adventure :--)

    wish me luck :--)

    tommylee, Jul 1, 2003
  5. tommylee

    tommylee Guest

    Hi Caio :

    70-316 is the most easy test in the 3 MCAD tests. You should not
    have problem with it. I have tons of time left after I finished
    that test.

    Good luck...

    tommylee, Jul 1, 2003