    MCSE or else wat o take if i wanna do it , i have experirence inXP
    troubleshoting ,also could u guide me how toregister for EXAMS in CHENNAI
    INDIA

    VR.SHRINIVASAN, Nov 1, 2004

  2. VR.SHRINIVASAN

    Jason Guest

    Hello Shrinivasan,

    It seems you are asking whether the MCDST can serve as an elective for the
    MCSE, and if so, how many elective credits it counts for. Granted while
    this does touch on the MCDST, this is more of a question regarding the MCSE
    so please direct MCSE referenced posts to the proper board for faster
    answers.

    Since it is an MCDST type question though, you can find the answer here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    This will show you the requiremenst for the MCSe and also define what is
    considered an "elective."

    With regard to registration, you can start the registration process both
    within the U.S.A. and internationally by registering with either Pearson VUE
    or Prometric here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/default.asp

    One final suggestion, run a spell-check before submitting and proof-read
    yourself as well. Lack of grammar skills is a sign of an inability to
    communicate effectively. Thank you and good luck!

    Jason
    [no sig files anymore :)]

    Jason, Nov 1, 2004