    line of batch process. I am sure this can be done, I just don't know how to.
    TIA

    Grant Harmeyer

    Grant Harmeyer, Sep 2, 2003

  2. My apologies, OE accidentally posted this to the first newsgroup in my list.
    It has been appropriately re-posted in the
    microsoft.public.win2000.general newsgroup. Sorry for the erroneously placed
    post.

    Grant

    "Grant Harmeyer" <> wrote in message
    > I need to know how to query Windows to ask if a specific dll is

    registered.

    Grant Harmeyer, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Grant Harmeyer

    Grok Guest

    On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:05:01 -0500, "Grant Harmeyer"
    <> wrote:

    >I need to know how to query Windows to ask if a specific dll is registered.
    >Then, if it isn't registered, register it using regsvr32, else resume next
    >line of batch process. I am sure this can be done, I just don't know how to.
    >TIA
    >
    >Grant Harmeyer

    Just register it quietly. Don't worry about if it is already
    registered.

    Shell "regsvr32 /s " & strFileTargetDLL, vbNormalFocus

    HTH, Grok

    Grok, Sep 2, 2003