    Opinions/ advise would be most welcome.

    Best Regards,

    Gavin Wilby.

    Gavsta, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Gavsta

    pheonix1t Guest

    Gavsta wrote:

    > Hi Chaps,
    >
    > over the last couple of years I have studied hard and a couple of months ago
    > finally got mu Windows 2000 MCSA and MCSE, the exams I have passed, in order
    > were, 201, 215, 218, 216, 217, 221 and 220.
    >
    > I am now interested in getting the 2003 equivilent exams using the upgrade
    > path.
    >
    > Has anyone done these exams? How different are they to the ones that I have
    > covered? Other than Shadow Copies and various upgrades to IIS and Active
    > Directory how much different can 2003 server be in a working domain?
    >
    > Opinions/ advise would be most welcome.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Gavin Wilby.

    from what I've seen.....having production experience is VERY helpful for
    the 2003 exams. I'd suggest getting the oreilly books for the win2k3 to
    cover all the new stuff. You could also get any sybex or MSpress 2003
    books......but I find oreilly covers the heavy, "real world" issues much
    better than exam prep books.
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/winsvrian/

    Good luck,

    Oskar

    pheonix1t, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Gavsta

    Guest Guest

    A lot of changes to AD, including Domain and Forest
    Levels, forest trusts, group policy, etc.

    BTW: what is 201? (or was it 210?)

    Guest, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Gavsta

    Gavsta Guest