    (Just as a side note by "previous test" I don't mean dumps or other
    'cheating' type method, I simply want to get a better idea of how the
    questions are worded and structured so I can study accordingly)

    tk421, Nov 9, 2005

  2. tk421

    Taylor Guest

    I can't tell you how they're worded, however both of the MeasureUp
    tests are, in my opinion, much more difficult than the actual exam. If
    you go to a site called selftestsoftware.com ( which is the other
    certified practice test provider of Microsoft ) you'll find that those
    questions are "worded", per se, towards the difficulty of the actual
    exam.

    Either way, both the MeasureUp tests and the STS tests are not going to
    have the exact questions that are listed on the exam, but some simliar
    problems are presented. From what I've seen, most people here are
    failing in the "Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services" section
    of the test. For that, again, I recommend going to www.technet.com and
    searching the aformentioned section. You'll find something that deals
    with the "Fundamentals of TCP/IP".

    Also, make sure that you're studing out of a book that supports Service
    Pack 2. If you're not, go to the book store and find something else.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 9, 2005

  3. tk421

    tk421 Guest

    Hey Taylor

    Thanks for your reply - I was hoping someone would say that the MeasureUp
    questions were harder. :)

    I'll check out technet too but it looks like I may need to get new study
    material. The version of exam cram I’m using is only up to SP1 and OfficeXP.

    I work in an environment that uses XP SP2 so I have a fairly decent working
    knowledge of it's implementation in the 'real world'. I know it's probably a
    personal opinion thing, but would you think (I’m assuming you've done the
    tests) that that may be enough to tackle the types of questions about SP2
    that I’m likely to encounter?

    Thanks again for your reply I certainly appreciate the help.

    tk421, Nov 9, 2005