    Pentium processors, but anything else will also do.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Shammi...
    Shammi..., Jul 17, 2004

  2. Shammi... wrote:

    > Hi,I am using Patriot PC with Cyrix MII Processor. MVP4 motherboard

    Google up information on that motherboard, and see what it can handle.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Shammi...

    Parko Guest

    Shammi... wrote:
    > Hi,I am using Patriot PC with Cyrix MII Processor. MVP4 motherboard
    > and 256MB PC100 SDRAM. I want to upgrade it to fastest possible
    > processor without changing anything else but processor. Please advise
    > what faster options are compatible/available to me. I am interested in
    > Pentium processors, but anything else will also do.
    >
    > Thanks and Regards,
    > Shammi...

    Ferret around here you lazy sod. Did a Google and two clicks.
    http://www.amptron.com/html/manuals.html
    How can a PC be patriotic?
    --
    Parko