    Hope for a great reply.

    Thanks,
    Prashant
    =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=, Jun 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
    can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.

    SuperCoder, Jun 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    SuperCoder, Jun 8, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
    can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there. Remember,
    it usually takes 24 hours to get your transcript updated with ur latest exam
    info.

    SuperCoder, Jun 8, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    SuperCoder wrote:

    > Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
    > can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.

    We *did* get the point, Super...
    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Prashant wrote:

    > Hello Sir,
    > I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
    > And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
    > register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name as
    > in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
    >
    > Hope for a great reply.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Prashant

    Prashant,

    I find this query surprising, especially since you mention that you're
    an MCSD. If you had just achieved MCP status, I would've understood,
    but an MCSD would know this. Didn't you get any certificates for MCP
    and MCAD ? Didn't you register at the MCP site at that time ?
    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    That what I was thinking too. Weird .......

    SuperCoder, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Hello Sir,
    Thanks for your reply.
    But by mistake I had removed that mail from my mailbox.
    And currently I do not have any login info. So please tell me that now what
    I have to do.

    Thanks again for your reply.

    Thanks,
    Prashant

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=, Jun 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Prashant wrote:
    > Hello Sir,
    > Thanks for your reply.
    > But by mistake I had removed that mail from my mailbox.
    > And currently I do not have any login info. So please tell me that now what
    > I have to do.
    >
    > Thanks again for your reply.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Prashant
    >
    > "SuperCoder" wrote:
    >
    > > Well, they do send you MCP website login info when you become MCP, there you
    > > can see your Transcript. Your certifications will be listed there.
    > >
    > > "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hello Sir,
    > > > I had given my MCSD exam in last month. SO when'll I get my certificate.
    > > > And would you please tell me that Is there any facility so that I can
    > > > register my name on microsoft site as a MCSD or directly I can see my name
    > > > as
    > > > in the list of Microsoft Certified Solution Developer?
    > > >
    > > > Hope for a great reply.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > > Prashant

    I *did* tell you !
    Cerebrus, Jun 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UHJhc2hhbnQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    Contact ur regional support for details.

    SuperCoder, Jun 9, 2006
  11. Register on the MCP site using your MCP ID. The site is kinda hard to
    find, here's the URL:
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

    This allows you to publish a public transcript.

    Greetings,
    Wessel

    Wessel Troost, Jun 14, 2006