    What is the full list of audio CDs available as tribute to Queen ?

    Please let me know all you know. Thanks,

    Mario
    Mario, Aug 31, 2003

  2. You sure ask a lot of questions!

    On 31 Aug 2003 01:06:13 -0700, (Mario) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >It seams there are many different kind of audio CD tribute to Queen.
    >
    >Is there a live audio Cd of the many artists ( George Michael, Lisa
    >Stansfield, etc ) tribute concert to Queen ?
    >
    >Please tell me the details on how to identify this CD and where to get
    >it. IS it live? Is there a DVD of this concert ? where and when was
    >this concert held ?
    >
    >There are also audio CDs tribute to Queen, from latin artists, import
    >from Japan, are these audio CDs different ?
    >
    >What is the full list of audio CDs available as tribute to Queen ?
    >
    >Please let me know all you know. Thanks,
    >
    >Mario

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>
    Dr. Speedbyrd, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Mario

    nordberg Guest

    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=103073
    nordberg, Aug 31, 2003
  4. (Mario) wrote in news:9ae829af.0308310006.4c791a80
    @posting.google.com:

    > Hello,
    >
    > It seams there are many different kind of audio CD tribute to Queen.
    >
    > Is there a live audio Cd of the many artists ( George Michael, Lisa
    > Stansfield, etc ) tribute concert to Queen ?
    >
    > Please tell me the details on how to identify this CD and where to get
    > it. IS it live? Is there a DVD of this concert ? where and when was
    > this concert held ?
    >
    > There are also audio CDs tribute to Queen, from latin artists, import
    > from Japan, are these audio CDs different ?
    >
    > What is the full list of audio CDs available as tribute to Queen ?
    >
    > Please let me know all you know. Thanks,
    >
    > Mario

    There is indeed a live DVD of the tribute concert, title is strangely:

    The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert: Special 10th Anniversary Edition.
    It is a double DVD set and includes a colour booklet. The entire
    evening tribute concert is shown (i.e. from where Queen took to the
    stage and not the whole show which included sets by other artists in the
    afternoon). The bonus DVD includes a documentary and there are links in
    the concernt which allow you to view the rehersals.

    This was only released last year so it should be easy to locate from any
    retailer or on-line.

    There was a CD released in 1992 called "Five Live". It mainly focused
    on the George Michael tracks and Lisa Stansfield track. Hard to locate
    now though.

    Good luck
    Grumpy Gandalf, Sep 21, 2003