    jpegs like you can with MExplorer ?????

    If so how??

    tia --(one of very few things better by explorer :-(

    J L H, Sep 27, 2007

  2. Re: QUE ??? H E L P please DLing page in Firfox vs. MExplorer--- How To ????

    J L H wrote:
    > In Interenet explorer, when you save a web page it saves the whole
    > page including whatever jpegs are on that page
    >
    > In firefox it just saves the html text.
    >
    > Is there a way in firefox to save the whole page including the actual
    > jpegs like you can with MExplorer ?????
    >
    > If so how??
    >
    > tia --(one of very few things better by explorer :-(

    when you save as, are you saving as Web Page Complete, or as
    Web Page HTML only?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 27, 2007

  3. J L H

    Frank Guest

    J L H wrote:
    > In Interenet explorer, when you save a web page it saves the whole
    > page including whatever jpegs are on that page
    >
    > In firefox it just saves the html text.
    >
    > Is there a way in firefox to save the whole page including the actual
    > jpegs like you can with MExplorer ?????
    >
    > If so how??
    >
    > tia --(one of very few things better by explorer :-(

    When you got "file" "save page-as" there is an option bar under neath
    where it says you can save as complete web page.
    Do not think I've ever tried it.
    New IE on my Vista computer is a complete mess and I am thankful for
    Firefox.
    Frank

    Frank, Sep 27, 2007