    >=Martin= Guest

    What is the best router for a home situation?
    >=Martin=, Feb 16, 2008

  2. >=Martin=

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, ">=Martin=<" <>
    wrote:

    >What is the best router for a home situation?

    The one that best meets your needs.

    --
    "Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."
    Adolph Hitler
    richard, Feb 16, 2008

  3. >=Martin=

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, >=Martin=< wrote:

    >What is the best router for a home situation?

    Anyone you can follow the manual for can help. Sometimes a router that
    also has the correct type of connection you require. Often the choice
    includes considering features such as how many LAN ports and what speed,
    wireless or not, speed of the LAN port.

    Often such mundane facts like asking in any support / ng of the ISP,
    what other users of that ISP recommend or even the ISP may support.

    Me
    why?, Feb 17, 2008
  4. >=Martin=

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:48:25 -0500, >=Martin=< wrote:

    > What is the best router for a home situation?

    A home-built one. I prefer IPCop.

    Dan C, Feb 17, 2008
  5. >=Martin=

    John Guest

    wrote:

    >What is the best router for a home situation?

    I personally have owned a Dlink and a Linksys.

    The Linksys is much better and super easy to setup.
    John, Feb 17, 2008