    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:47:28 up 2 days, 6:14, 3 users, load average: 0.07, 0.10, 0.05
    alexd, Jul 4, 2008

  2. alexd

    huntingtigers

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    London, UK
    quartel 710e

    yes they are also called Infineon, amongst other names.
    The chap on ebay is selling 20 and does not indicate the downside - perhaps their isn't one, I have asked ! - so I am going to buy and try and if any good need to have regular source as they are DEFINETLY the right type of phone to place under a clients nose, certainly any Norstar/Meridian customer will trust voip much more seeing it spout from one of these handsets.

    The Infineon version comes with IAXs as standard and has - wait for it.... built in voice recording !!
    huntingtigers, Aug 23, 2008