Qualsys security assessment

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by M, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. M

    M Guest

    Hi John-Paul,

    As I recall I baled out of the site not liking the information gathering and
    general tone of the place.

    You might like to review the security of your system in that the link to
    www.security-assessment.com on the bottom of your email points at
    file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\jpsikking-security\Applicat=
    ion%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.security‚Äďassessment.com

    Ooops.

    Security companies being Microsoft based has always seemed somewhat
    oxymoronic
    to me.

    I guess this counts as day one of your free trial.

    regards

    M, Aug 12, 2003