Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Heidy, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

    Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,

    what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.

    I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    this is the Net after all.

    Any Suggestions,

    Thanks,

    Heidy

    Heidy, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Heidy

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:32:16 +0100, Heidy
    <> exclaimed:

    >Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?
    >
    >Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >
    >what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    >Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >

    >I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    >this is the Net after all.
    >
    >Any Suggestions,
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Heidy

    Hi, Heidy.

    You will learn that third-world pricing = third-world quality.
    Fred Dagg, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Heidy

    Guest

    On Jun 15, 9:41 am, Fred Dagg <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:32:16 +0100, Heidy
    > <> exclaimed:
    >

    > >Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

    > >Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,

    > >what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    > >Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.

    > >I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    > >this is the Net after all.

    > >Any Suggestions,

    > >Thanks,

    > >Heidy

    > Hi, Heidy.
    >
    > You will learn that third-world pricing = third-world quality.- Hide quoted text -

    You sure your not angry Web Coder who hates these Indians that can do
    it for a boll of rice:) understandly

    Buts theres truth in the saying if you buy cheap you buy twice.

    Heidy
    , Jun 19, 2007