Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidy, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

    Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,

    what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.

    I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    this is the Net after all.

    Any Suggestions,

    Thanks,

    Heidy

    Heidy, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Heidy

    sittingduck Guest

    Heidy wrote:

    > I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    > this is the Net after all.
    >
    > Any Suggestions,

    Build your own.

    sittingduck, Jun 14, 2007

  3. Heidy

    PeeCee Guest

    "Heidy" <> wrote in message
    > Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?
    >
    > Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >
    > what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction Website
    > for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >

    > I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too this
    > is the Net after all.
    >
    > Any Suggestions,
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Heidy

    Heidy

    The general rule with most things in life is 'you get what you pay for'

    As for a 'Quality' site then you will have to define what you mean by
    'Quality'
    For some folk a Quality site is one that is plain text loads quickly and is
    very secure.
    Others concept would be flashy graphics, huge bandwidth etc.

    So before you can go comparing suppliers you have to define what you expect.
    In other words 'Quality' is the attributes and features 'you' expect to
    find 'for the money you paid'

    Once you have defined what you expect to get then you have eliminated half
    the suppliers anyway.
    The other half can then be sorted by price, delivery, examples and
    guarantee's.

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Jun 14, 2007
  4. Heidy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Heidy" <> wrote in message
    > Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?
    >
    > Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >
    > what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction Website
    > for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >
    > I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too this
    > is the Net after all.

    Yes, some are great. Others are not. Don't go with any that SPAMMED to get
    your attention. Instead, go search the web. You want to get some idea from
    them as to what their work looks like: get the names of actual sites, and
    look them over.

    Another way to go is when you visit a site you DO like, then find out who
    put it together. Then negotiate <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jun 15, 2007
  5. Heidy wrote:
    > Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To
    > Achieve?
    >
    > Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >
    > what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    > Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >

    > I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    > this is the Net after all.
    >
    > Any Suggestions,

    Sure. Make sure they do all the writing for it -- perhaps they
    understand concepts like puncutation, grammar and capitalization. This
    may keep it from looking like a slow 12-year-old wrote it.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 15, 2007
  6. Heidy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-06-15, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > Heidy wrote:
    >> Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To
    >> Achieve?
    >>
    >> Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >>
    >> what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    >> Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >>

    >> I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    >> this is the Net after all.
    >>
    >> Any Suggestions,

    > Sure. Make sure they do all the writing for it -- perhaps they
    > understand concepts like puncutation, grammar and capitalization. This
    > may keep it from looking like a slow 12-year-old wrote it.

    .... might keep ... as if a slow ... <G>

    I must do some research into puncutation; it sounds intriguing :))

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jun 15, 2007
  7. Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2007-06-15, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >> Heidy wrote:
    >>> Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To
    >>> Achieve?
    >>>
    >>> Hi I want to do a NoN commercial Website ,
    >>>
    >>> what do you guys suggest the Indian Gurus I have seen some Auction
    >>> Website for Prospective Designers bidding against each other for work.
    >>>

    >>> I want a quality site I am on a tight budget wary of been scammed too
    >>> this is the Net after all.
    >>>
    >>> Any Suggestions,

    >> Sure. Make sure they do all the writing for it -- perhaps they
    >> understand concepts like puncutation, grammar and capitalization. This
    >> may keep it from looking like a slow 12-year-old wrote it.

    > ... might keep ... as if a slow ... <G>
    >
    > I must do some research into puncutation; it sounds intriguing :))

    It's kinda like accupuctnure. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 16, 2007
  8. Heidy

    Plato Guest

    Heidy wrote:

    > Quality Website Design At Third World Prices Is It Possible To Achieve?

    Yes, go to 22pixels.com and write to switch for a nice website design in
    whatever format you want.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 16, 2007
  9. Heidy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-06-16, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:

    >>> Sure. Make sure they do all the writing for it -- perhaps they
    >>> understand concepts like puncutation, grammar and capitalization. This
    >>> may keep it from looking like a slow 12-year-old wrote it.

    >> ... might keep ... as if a slow ... <G>
    >>
    >> I must do some research into puncutation; it sounds intriguing :))

    > It's kinda like accupuctnure. ;)

    <none the wiser> Possibly not a mammal thing?

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jun 16, 2007