    manage to pass the training exams, am I them good enough prepared for
    the real exam?

    , Aug 8, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I have taken the exam and luckily I got it passed. I don't have the
    training kit recommened by MS. However, based on my training experiences on
    ..NET (I am a MCT), if you are familiar with .NET framework, I think you can
    manage it. :)

    Raymond

    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZCBZdWVu?=, Aug 8, 2006

  3. I'd like to ask some questions, since you've taken the exam.

    How many questions are on the test and what percentage is needed to pass?
    Also, some of the answers to questions in the training kit seem inaccurate or
    subject to interpretations (I recall one where they asked which of the
    following collections implemented a certain interface and one of the
    "correct" answers implemented the interface but was not a collection). Did
    the questions on the exam seem straightforward or were there cases where you
    could interpret the question in more than one way?

    Thanks for any help.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFzbG93?=, Aug 10, 2006