    Thanks!

    Jeroen

    , May 12, 2004

  2. olfart Guest

    "" <4all.nl> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Looking to buy a second card for my fuji A203. I was wondering if
    > anyone knows if there's any difference between brands? I see Fuji,
    > Olympus and Sandisk all with almost identical prices.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Jeroen

    Recently bought an Olympus XD card on eBay. Works as well as a Fuji card in
    my A205. The three types are probably made by the same manufacturer.

    olfart, May 12, 2004

  3. bagal Guest

    I may be mistaken but i expect that there is as much difference within
    brands too.

    I have a 16MB card and post-shoot seems a lot slower than post-shoot on my
    128MB card. Empirical evidence only. The cards bear the same brand label.

    If the accounts on USA review sites are anything to go by I think it is
    Toshiba that manufacture for Olympus and Fuji

    B-cube

    bagal, May 12, 2004
  4. HRosita Guest

    >Looking to buy a second card for my fuji A203. I was wondering if
    >anyone knows if there's any difference between brands? I see Fuji,
    >Olympus and Sandisk all with almost identical prices.

    Hi,

    I believe that if you want to do panorama pictures in the Olympus camera you
    have to have an Olympus card.
    Rosita

    HRosita, May 12, 2004