    anon Guest

    Please reply with availability and pricing.

    topdog549 at yahoo dot ca

    anon, Jan 10, 2005

  2. anon

    Jordan Guest

    Not interested in them in general, but I would like a quality version
    of all things Max Headroom. Post here if you find such a beast.

    Jordan, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Jordan wrote:

    > but I would like a quality version
    > of all things Max Headroom. Post here if you find such a beast.

    I have the original pilot on disc.

    drc :)

    Darrel.Christenson, Jan 10, 2005
  4. anon

    Omarichu Guest

    This has been forwarded to the FBI.

    Omarichu, Jan 12, 2005
  5. anon

    Donald Link Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:56:27 -0600, "Darrel.Christenson"
    <> wrote:

    >Jordan wrote:
    >
    >> but I would like a quality version
    >> of all things Max Headroom. Post here if you find such a beast.

    >I have the original pilot on disc.
    >

    >drc :)

    Heck, I have a lot of copies. Let me know and I will tell you where
    to send the money and then I will ship as many as you want. Make sure
    you pay in cash or certified check.

    Donald Link, Jan 12, 2005