    Richard Guest

    Does anyone have an idea what would be a good game created in 2007 after
    Quake4?
    Richard, Jul 15, 2007

  2. Richard

    Guest

    , Jul 16, 2007

  3. Richard

    Guest

    wrote:

    > "Richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have an idea what would be a good game created in 2007 after
    >>Quake4?

    >Gears of War is pretty good
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gears_of_War

    My bad, wrong game :) never tried the above game, God of War was what
    I was trying to think of.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_II Game one rocks as well.

    You never mentioned your console assume your using PS2.

    Here's a really good game site for hints, cheats, and finding your
    next game. http://www.gamefaqs.com/
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    How about for a PC?

    Richard, Jul 16, 2007
  5. Richard

    Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote:

    >How about for a PC?

    Doom, you can never go wrong with doom :)

    I don't play many PC games, just don't care for the controllers I've
    tried.

    Try here and see what's new
    http://thepiratebay.org/browse/401

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "Richard" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone have an idea what would be a good game created in 2007 after
    >>>Quake4?

    >> Gears of War is pretty good
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gears_of_War

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
    ,(> )>| http://jesuspan.com/
    ( ^^ '
    , Jul 16, 2007
  6. Richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "Richard" <> wrote:
    >
    >>How about for a PC?

    > Doom, you can never go wrong with doom :)
    >
    > I don't play many PC games, just don't care for the controllers I've
    > tried.

    Ain't THAT the truth.

    I always wanted to take an old keyboard, build it into a big box like a
    pinball machine, wire up some big flipper buttons on the side, and a big
    joystick controller from some of the old mill equipment at work. Mega
    controller. It would feel just like the arcade machines <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jul 16, 2007
  7. Richard

    Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "Richard" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>How about for a PC?

    >> Doom, you can never go wrong with doom :)
    >>
    >> I don't play many PC games, just don't care for the controllers I've
    >> tried.

    >Ain't THAT the truth.

    I was AmigA, and have always said I bought my first PC just to play
    DOOM.

    >I always wanted to take an old keyboard, build it into a big box like a
    >pinball machine, wire up some big flipper buttons on the side, and a big
    >joystick controller from some of the old mill equipment at work. Mega
    >controller. It would feel just like the arcade machines <g>

    I've got a couple of machines "Sky Pilot" and a table model of 'Omega
    Race" (old ray trace game)

    You might look into MAME, I've got all the roms for all the consoles
    :) - In fact I can play all the Commodore 64 games on my Phone.

    http://www.mame.net/ collect the roms from the appropriate newsgroup.

    But with MAME you can build a console of your favorite stand up game.
    --
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) A Solution to the War in Iraq
  8. Richard

    WhzzKdd Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Doom, you can never go wrong with doom :)
    >>>
    >>> I don't play many PC games, just don't care for the controllers I've
    >>> tried.

    >>Ain't THAT the truth.

    > I was AmigA, and have always said I bought my first PC just to play
    > DOOM.
    >
    >>I always wanted to take an old keyboard, build it into a big box like a
    >>pinball machine, wire up some big flipper buttons on the side, and a big
    >>joystick controller from some of the old mill equipment at work. Mega
    >>controller. It would feel just like the arcade machines <g>

    > I've got a couple of machines "Sky Pilot" and a table model of 'Omega
    > Race" (old ray trace game)
    >
    > You might look into MAME, I've got all the roms for all the consoles
    > :) - In fact I can play all the Commodore 64 games on my Phone.
    >
    > http://www.mame.net/ collect the roms from the appropriate newsgroup.
    >
    > But with MAME you can build a console of your favorite stand up game.

    That could be fun - I'm still stuck in the 80's ya know <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jul 17, 2007