    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    Southern Kiwi, Mar 24, 2006

  2. "Southern Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Have it on my XP Pro machine, but won't install on XP Home (says wrong
    > version)
    > Anyone else had this problem?
    > Work arounds?

    At the risk of appearing to be talking to myself, the language settings are
    correct, all patches applied
    Southern Kiwi, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Southern Kiwi

    mario Guest

    Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > Have it on my XP Pro machine, but won't install on XP Home (says wrong
    > version)
    > Anyone else had this problem?
    > Work arounds?

    Have you tried compatibility mode?

    mario
    mario, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Southern Kiwi

    Mark Guest

    On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:07:44 +1200, "Southern Kiwi"
    <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Have it on my XP Pro machine, but won't install on XP Home (says wrong
    >version)
    >Anyone else had this problem?
    >Work arounds?

    Try just copying the files that were installed on your other pc, to
    the one it won't work on (without running the installer)..this always
    does the trick for me..

    Cheers,

    Mark
    Mark, Mar 25, 2006
  5. Southern Kiwi

    Jeff Guest

    I seem to remember a problem with my version insisting I change the language
    in regional settings to english(NZ) or some such.

    Me

    Jeff, Mar 25, 2006
  6. Southern Kiwi

    Phstpok Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:07:44 +1200, "Southern Kiwi"
    > <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Have it on my XP Pro machine, but won't install on XP Home (says wrong
    >>version)
    >>Anyone else had this problem?
    >>Work arounds?

    > Try just copying the files that were installed on your other pc, to
    > the one it won't work on (without running the installer)..this always
    > does the trick for me..
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Mark

    Ditto. Everything needed to run QII is in the QII folder. Done it many
    times.

    Rob
    Phstpok, Mar 26, 2006