QSIG with CCM 3.2(2c)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Benoit, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Benoit

    Benoit Guest

    Hi,

    I try to put in place a QSIG link between an Alcatel PABX 4400 R3.2
    and a Cisco 2620 IOS 12.2(11)T9 with a E1 card 1MFT-E1 in a Network
    Module NM-HDV.

    Does this configuration support QSIG ECMA 165 (QSIG GF) ?

    In the Cisco literature
    (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...ide_chapter09186a00800ca6ad.html#xtocid152422)
    , I read that the MC3810 can do that, so normaly it could be possible
    for my platform ?

    The purpose of my request is to display the caller name on the phone.
    If my platform is not uptodate to do that, please can you provide me
    the hardware and IOS levels requirements.

    Just for information, I will not be able to buy a CCM 3.3 to fix my
    fonctionality problem.

    Thanks in advance

    BenoƮt
    Benoit, Sep 25, 2003