    bits that are really relevant to me, does anyone know of any
    application/software that will allow me to do this?

    TIA Gary

    Gary Fisher, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Gary Fisher

    Gary Fisher Guest

    Further to my previous post, I have just found a program called Dr. Regener
    QuickReport Viewer 3.0, details below:

    "Quite a number of programs use the QuickReport format to export lists,
    reports and graphics. These reports may be saved as files (*.qrp). But to
    view the report one need the original program. The "QuickReport Viewer"
    views and prints those QuickReport Files. The Original Program is'nt
    neccesary. So one can send reports as qrp-files via E-Mail. With the help of
    the "QuickReport Viewer" the recipient is able to show and print them."
    (from http://www.thesoftwaredirectory.8m.com/utilities/util15267.html)
    It seems this is almost what i want, with the exception of cut and
    pasting.....

    "Gary Fisher" <> wrote in message
    > I have an application that simulates some exams, and outputs the incorrect
    > answers in a report, with the extension of .qrp, I think this may be a

    quick
    > report file (from here : http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=QRP).
    >
    > (The application is Masterexam by Learnkey)
    >
    > I can view the reports from within the application itself, but would like

    > be able to view them in another application so that I can cut and paste

    the

    Gary Fisher, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Gary Fisher

    AG Guest

    > I have an application that simulates some exams, and outputs the incorrect
    > answers in a report, with the extension of .qrp, I think this may be a

    quick
    > report file (from here : http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=QRP).
    >
    > (The application is Masterexam by Learnkey)
    >
    > I can view the reports from within the application itself, but would like

    > be able to view them in another application so that I can cut and paste

    the
    > bits that are really relevant to me, does anyone know of any
    > application/software that will allow me to do this?
    >
    > TIA Gary

    You might be able to view them in Wordpad. It won't hurt anything to try.
    There are lots of files that wordpad will open that are just fancy text
    files.

    AG

    AG, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Gary Fisher

    bobG Guest

    "Gary Fisher" <> wrote in message news:<cbse8q$s9a$>...
    > I have an application that simulates some exams, and outputs the incorrect
    > answers in a report, with the extension of .qrp, I think this may be a quick
    > report file (from here : http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=QRP).
    >
    > (The application is Masterexam by Learnkey)
    >
    > I can view the reports from within the application itself, but would like to
    > be able to view them in another application so that I can cut and paste the
    > bits that are really relevant to me, does anyone know of any
    > application/software that will allow me to do this?
    >
    > TIA Gary

    I'm using the same program, and had the same issue. I emailed their
    tech support, and the response I got was that that was the only way to
    access it. That seems difficult to believe, but I've not found a
    workaround yet.

    Bob

    bobG, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Gary Fisher

    Gary Fisher Guest

    > > I have an application that simulates some exams, and outputs the

    incorrect
    > > answers in a report, with the extension of .qrp, I think this may be a

    quick
    > > report file (from here :

    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=QRP).

    > > (The application is Masterexam by Learnkey)
    > >
    > > I can view the reports from within the application itself, but would

    like to
    > > be able to view them in another application so that I can cut and paste

    the
    > > bits that are really relevant to me, does anyone know of any
    > > application/software that will allow me to do this?
    > >
    > > TIA Gary

    > I'm using the same program, and had the same issue. I emailed their
    > tech support, and the response I got was that that was the only way to
    > access it. That seems difficult to believe, but I've not found a
    > workaround yet.
    >
    > Bob

    Oh well, thanks for the reply anyway.

    For anyone interested, the Masterexam program seems to be very good with the
    above problem being the only exception, guess I will find just how good when
    I take my exam later today!!

    Gary

    Gary Fisher, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Gary Fisher

    trblclef Guest

    http://www.gnostice.com/ONEView.asp

    This program will read QRP files and let you save them into about 18
    different formats. Awesome Program. You have to purchase to get rid
    of water marks and so on but if you look hard enough, you can get
    around that.

    Ciao!

    trblclef, Jul 13, 2004