    Of course I use Cisco routers.

    Thanks
    Pawel Rutkowski

    Pawe³ Rutkowski, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Pawe³ Rutkowski

    Thrill5 Guest

    Configuring QoS is dependent on the platform you are using and what you are
    trying to do sounds simple, but there are many different ways you can do
    this. I think what you want to do is setup multiple classes where you want
    to police traffic to port 4661 to 512k, but only if the line is congested.
    You need to do some research on QoS to figure out what you really want.
    Should traffic for port 4661 be policed if there is traffic to ports other
    than 5060? Should the other traffic be rate-limited behind port 5060?

    These links should help you get started.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk544/tsd_technology_support_protocol_home.html
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ucts_feature_guide09186a00800800fc.html#36550

    Scott

    Thrill5, Apr 6, 2007