    voip between these routers...
    any pointers as to what need to take into consideration and how tos?

    thanks in advance.

    ants, Aug 24, 2006

  2. ants

    James Guest

    Hi,

    Need some more information:-

    How many simultaneous calls do you expect to cross the WAN link?
    What Codec do you intend to use?
    Whats the encapsulation of the WAN link?
    Is it a point-to-point link or some kind of managed service such as FR
    or MPLS?

    James

    James, Aug 24, 2006

  3. ants

    Ken Johnson Guest

    I think all you need is LLQ. You have a single phone so all you're
    going to have is one call going over the link. Even with G.711 you'd
    only have 100kbps for a call.

    I'll look for a good link with a configuration for you and post later.

    Ken Johnson, Aug 24, 2006