    thanks for your advices and feedback.

    --
    dominix

    dominix, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Re: minimal hardware and IOS requirement for QOS

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.

    The Cisco Feature Navigator allows you to quickly find the right Cisco
    IOS and CatOS software release for the features you want to run on
    your network.

    http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com

    www.BradReese.Com, Feb 5, 2007

  3. dominix

    dominix Guest

    On 4 fév, 23:33, "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote:
    > You may wish to investigate the Cisco Feature Navigator.
    >
    > The Cisco Feature Navigator allows you to quickly find the right Cisco
    > IOS and CatOS software release for the features you want to run on
    > your network.
    >
    > http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Brad Reesehttp://www.BradReese.Com

    thanks Brad, I didn't remerber of this "feature select" thing.
    throught I did use this page for comparing IOS :)

    --
    dominix

    dominix, Feb 6, 2007