QoS for VOIP on cisco 1851

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by al, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. al

    al Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to configure QoS for VOIP and Video Conference traffic and
    am having some difficutly in succeeding.

    I have applied the following policy map and class map to the interface
    on the outgoing interface fe0/0 which is being shaped into a 2mbps
    link:

    access-list 110 permit ip host 10.70.10.10 any
    access-list 120 permit ip host 10.70.0.99 any
    access-list 199 permit ip any any

    class-map match-any Voice_Video_Traffic
    match access-group 110
    match access-group 120

    class-map match-any Citrix
    match access-group 130

    policy-map QoS
    class Voice_Video_Traffic
    priority percent 35
    class Citrix
    bandwidth percent 20
    class class-default

    Interface FastEthernet 0/0
    service-policy output QoS
    traffic-shape group 199 2097152 262144 262144 1000

    I can see the packets conforming to the policy, traffic shaping and the
    access lists when there is congestion but I still seem to be getting
    degredation of VOIP traffic on the link. Is there something that I have
    missed here? do I need to apply something other than CBWFQ for QoS to
    work?

    any ideas would be much appreciated.

    Al.

    al, Jan 24, 2007