    link.

    Thanks in advance for any help . . .

    -cjn

    cjn9045, Nov 6, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    cjn9045 <> wrote:
    :Can QoS be configured according to destination IP address?

    It probably depends on the device and the software version, but Yes,
    there are Cisco devices and versions that it can be done on.

    :If so, how
    :would one prioritize traffic to a particular IP address over a
    :standard Internet T1 link? That is, we would want http traffic to a
    :paricular address to be given priority over all other traffic on that
    :link.

    You would construct an appropriate class-map. Please see

    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Technologies:Classification_and_Marking
    --
    Rump-Titty-Titty-Tum-TAH-Tee -- Fritz Lieber

    Walter Roberson, Nov 6, 2003