    Best,
    roYal
    www.mcseworld.com

    roYal, Sep 8, 2003

  2. roYal

    Maestro Guest

    The last time I checked this was a very poor website.
    Question were poorly worded, answers were vague, outright
    wrong, or there was more than one correct answer, and
    their were no references listed to support the answers
    given.

    6.0. This Web sites
    >need to communicate to the legacy payroll system of the

    organization. The
    >communication is done using an ISAPI DLL from the Web

    site. Which permission
    >right is important to read the payroll data with the help

    of the ISAPI DLL?
    > 1.. Read
    > 2.. Run Scripts
    > 3.. Browse
    > 4.. Execute
    >Answer comes tomorrow at:
    >http://www.mcsaworld.com/forums/showthread.php?

    s=&postid=10614#post10614

    >Feel free to sign up to receive exclusive QOD everyday at

    MCSE World.

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003

  3. roYal

    MCSE World Guest

    Maestro...when exactly was this look? Have a look now and let me know what
    you think. I don't think you can characterize this site as poor with vague
    questions, etc, etc...

    Perhaps you're thinking of another Web site?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003
  4. roYal

    Maestro Guest

    I was only commenting on the QOD section, but in all
    fairness it was probably close to the beginning of the
    year the last time I was there. I will take another look.

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003
  5. roYal

    MCSE World Guest

    Ah well, last year it was definitely was another Web site...that's what I
    thought. The domain has been "repurposed" and "given life" from what it
    once contained.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003
  6. roYal

    SteveC Guest

    Rubbish! This site does have some good questions and good answers, with
    references to the relevant materials. However, more often than not there are
    poorly worded questions, with poorly worded answers. Sometimes the wrong
    answer is given to the question, with the answer referring to Answer A, but
    the description being given for Answer B. And in some cases, there are no
    references to the relevant resources/study materials. I am referring to the
    QOD section by the way.

    Steve.

    SteveC, Sep 10, 2003
  7. roYal

    MCSE World Guest

    SteveC, you have looked at it lately...as in the past two weeks?

    While yes typos occur, even in the QOD, it's not that often...only once that
    I know of in the two weeks we've been offering the QOD. As for
    references...each question has the applicable book and chapter references
    available to gain more information about the topic being discussed. If you
    have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us off list.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 11, 2003