QinQ questoin

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by arne, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. arne

    arne Guest

    Hi

    I have a bunch of 3750 and a 7206 router all with QinQ tunneling working.
    I think following situation will work, but can somebody confirm this?

    meaning is: 1 outer vlan (10) and 2 ports on the 3750 each a pool of 100
    inner vlan's

    reason why I ask this is because cisco.com says of assigning 1 tunneling
    vlan per customer, so I was in doubt of 2 tunnelports can share 1
    outer-vlan

    config

    on the 3750

    int Gi1/0/1