    Quickbooks 2003? I have just installed it at our business and have
    wasted Mon-Weds. because I can't back up to restore to my laptop to be
    used for field work.
    Suzanne Mead, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Suzanne Mead

    Thor Guest

    You more than likely require packet writing software in order to save
    directly to the disc from within an application. Roxio's DirectCd, and
    Ahead's "InCD" are examples of such software. You will need to format the CD
    prior to usage, but after that, you will be able to back up your Quickbooks
    files directly to the CD from within Quickbooks, just like to a floppy disk.

    Thor, Nov 9, 2003