  1. any ideas are welcome

    Thanx,

    Aurimas
    Aurimas Norkevicius, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Aurimas Norkevicius

    vivek Guest

    Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    Its a piece of shit ...dont give it ....try Java instead.

    vivek, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    in my case:
    - i wanted to learn C#, and i figured if i go through all the effort, i
    might as well have something to show for it.
    - the company i work for needs 2 microsoft certified employees to retain its
    Microsoft Solution Provider status.

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    Bruno van Dooren, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    Is MCP serificate good thing to have to look for ajob in the USA

    Aurimas Norkevicius, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    I wouldn't know, I don't live there.
    however from your spelling errors i can guess that you are not an american
    citizen.

    Since there are lots of unemployed programmers in the states right now, i
    think it could be hard
    for you to get a green card. I could be wrong of course, since i have no
    clue about american immigration, but i thought i should point out that the
    USA is not the programmer's promised land at the moment.

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    Bruno van Dooren, Dec 12, 2003
  6. Aurimas Norkevicius

    Peter Guest

    Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    Which country is promised land for programmers?
    Just curious,Where do you live?

    wrote in message
    >> Is MCP serificate good thing to have to look for ajob

    in the USA

    >> "Bruno van Dooren" <> wrote in

    message
    >> > in my case:
    >> > - i wanted to learn C#, and i figured if i go through

    all the effort, i
    >> > might as well have something to show for it.
    >> > - the company i work for needs 2 microsoft certified

    employees to retain
    >> its
    >> > Microsoft Solution Provider status.
    >> >
    >> > kind regards,
    >> > Bruno.
    >> >

    >> > "Aurimas Norkevicius"

    <> wrote in

    Peter, Dec 13, 2003
  7. Re: Why is useful to take microsoft exams

    I live in Belgium, and for the moment it is not a programmers paradise
    either, but i cannot complain.
    i think that no country still can be called promised land for programmers.
    i think that concept went away together with the dotComs

    kind regards,
    Bruno.

    Bruno van Dooren, Dec 15, 2003
  8. Aurimas Norkevicius

    TEST Guest

    Nobody is asking you to do that. DAA..

    TEST, Dec 17, 2003
  9. Aurimas Norkevicius

    Eric Guest

    Why take the test?

    There are 2 things you need for a good job:

    1) Technical Proficiency

    2) Experience

    Tests help you prove #1.
    You have to get #2 on the job.