    PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
    and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?

    Thx Scratch
    Scratch, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Scratch

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Scratch" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | Hi,
    |
    | Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
    | PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
    | and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?

    Dunno...but you could box it and send it via postal services...
    Toolman Tim, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Scratch

    El Duderino Guest

    Possibly with a big F*ck off "DO NOT SCAN" label on it?

    --
    'tis clean me thinks; Messr's Kaspersky & AVG sayeth such

    El Duderino, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Scratch

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:04:39 -0700, Scratch <> babbled
    like a waterfall and said:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
    >PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
    >and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?
    >
    >Thx Scratch

    Don't know about US but UK customs would produce a laptop and look in
    each one for porn. Telling them you could go home and download the
    stuff direct doesn't interest them, it's "just their job".
    EricP, Feb 16, 2005