    Could I install this program & serial number on a customer's
    computer?

    Thx, Andrew
    Andrew, May 1, 2005

  2. In article <26be9$42745f2a$455da0d2$>,
    -spam.invalid says...
    > It's possible to find a cracked serial number for this product on the
    > internet.
    >
    > My question is... Is it legal to use it?

    Generally not. Just because they stop printing a book does not mean the
    copyright has run out. It is still the property of someone.

    Sometimes, and only sometimes, the author or vendor will make a product
    freeware or open source when they go out of business. For instance, the
    newsreader I use, Gravity, was released as freeware by the author when he
    stopped official development and support. But you rarely ever see this
    happen.
    Grant Robertson, May 1, 2005

  3. Andrew

    Guest

    Acronis True Image is much better and well supported.
    , May 1, 2005
  4. Andrew

    MF Guest

    Could you do it? Yes. Is is legal? No.