    Any thoughts gratefully appreciated.

    Cheers

    mark
    Mark Harris, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Mark Harris

    Gurble Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:32:06 +1200, Mark Harris <>
    wrote:

    >Evenin' all
    >
    >Long time no see
    >
    >I've got a machine with Opera 7.23 on XP SP1
    >
    >I appear to have turned off the transfer window. I recall ticking some
    >setting that I thought would stop it leaping to the front when I
    >downloaded anything but I seem to have turned it off completely. Stuff
    >downloads but I now have no indicator for the process.
    >
    >I can still see the transfer hotlist, if I select it, but it's not the
    >same.
    >
    >Any thoughts gratefully appreciated.
    >
    >Cheers

    Hi, Mark.

    Try Window (menu) --> Special --> Transfers

    Or Ctrl-Alt-T

    HTH
    Gurble, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Mark Harris

    Mark Harris Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:05:08 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:

    >Hi, Mark.
    >
    >Try Window (menu) --> Special --> Transfers
    >
    >Or Ctrl-Alt-T
    >
    >HTH

    Indeed it H'd

    Thankee kindly, Master Gurble, zor

    I grovels in thy presence, hurr

    ;-)

    cheers

    mark
    Mark Harris, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Mark Harris

    David Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:24:51 +1200, Mark Harris <>
    wrote:

    i just upgraded to 7.51 looks cool and smooth you
    have to upgrade java as well.
    David

    David, Jul 3, 2004