    Please help, if you can.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim Jones, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Jim Jones

    Sano Guest

    On *every* site you try to stop?

    - Jim Jones <> - spluttered in

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Feb 3, 2004

  3. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:Xns948448FCFCEEFecksandother@216.196.97.132,
    Sano <> typed
    || On *every* site you try to stop?

    Where does the message imply that? Are you just jumping to ridiculous
    conclusions?

    Robert de Brus, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Jim Jones

    Jim Jones Guest

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 06:09:40 -0600, Sano
    <> wrote:

    >On *every* site you try to stop?

    Yes, on every site.

    Jim Jones, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Jim Jones

    Penna Elabi Guest

    Jim Jones <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Can anyone tell me why when I click on the stop button, on my IE
    > browser, why it doesnt just stop processing right then and there ?
    >
    > Instead, it just continues to turn, and turn, and turn, as if it just
    > totally ignores the comman.

    Some web pages redirect you even when you don't want that to happen. I
    use the "Home" button when IE doesn't stop processing.

    Penna Elabi, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Jim Jones

    Ant Guest

    "Robert de Brus" <de_brus@h o t m a i l.com> wrote in message

    > In news:Xns948448FCFCEEFecksandother@216.196.97.132,
    > Sano <> typed
    > || On *every* site you try to stop?
    >
    > Where does the message imply that? Are you just jumping to ridiculous
    > conclusions?

    He is asking a question F*ckwit, that is what ? implies.

    Ant, Feb 3, 2004
  7. Jim Jones

    Sano Guest

    First try the Repair option for IE.

    Go to Control Panel> Add/ Remove Programs> find IE *whatever* and tick the
    add/ remove button.

    You'll be presented with three options. Select repair.

    HTH

    - Jim Jones <> - spluttered in

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in

    Sano, Feb 3, 2004
  8. Jim Jones

    hklarry Guest

    hay jim: I have the same problem, when you get an answer please forward it
    on to me at

    hklarry, Feb 3, 2004