    as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.

    fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
    a separate sub track?
    Ed Kim, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Ed  Kim

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Ed
    Kim <> wrote:

    > i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
    > subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
    > aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
    > are irritating as hell.
    >
    > as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
    >
    > fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
    > a separate sub track?

    And why did they have CC in the first place? There is no dub: I've
    never heard of a subtitled only dvd with closed captioning sound
    effects. Lots of bitching in the anime groups.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Ed  Kim

    Andrew Venor Guest

    Ed Kim wrote:
    > i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the englihs
    > subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
    > aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull] notes
    > are irritating as hell.
    >
    > as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
    >
    > fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs on
    > a separate sub track?

    I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting too.
    If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the
    following.

    Dreamworks L.L.C.
    1000 Flower St.
    Glendale, CA 91201

    Phone: 818-733-7000
    Fax: 818-695-7574

    ALV
    Andrew Venor, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Ed  Kim

    Ed Kim Guest

    Andrew Venor wrote:
    > Ed Kim wrote:
    > > i just go the GITS 2 : INNOCENCE dvd and watching it with the

    englihs
    > > subs... Hearing Impaired SUBS??? yaghghghghgh... the FRENCH subs
    > > aren't hearing impaired and the [crash] and [stretch and pull]

    notes
    > > are irritating as hell.
    > >
    > > as gorgeous as it is, i think i'm gonna get rid of mine.
    > >
    > > fscking dreamworks. how hard is it to put CC hearing impaired subs

    on
    > > a separate sub track?
    > >

    > I found the close captioning for the hearing impaired distracting

    too.
    > If you want to register a complaint you can contact the studio at the

    > following.
    >
    > Dreamworks L.L.C.
    > 1000 Flower St.
    > Glendale, CA 91201
    >
    > Phone: 818-733-7000
    > Fax: 818-695-7574
    >
    > ALV

    thanks. i'll fax them!

    btw, the dvd is also a dvd5...

    -goro-
    Ed Kim, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Ed  Kim

    napalm68 Guest

    ****, those pricks went all out didn't they.

    First they coerce the japanese to leave off the english sub track on the
    japanese releases (and they already had a good english sub from an early
    japanese cinematic release), so we miss out on all the extras on the
    Japanese version, then they dump a shithouse sub. I mean that is the only
    reason I was buying the official one - for a decent sub track, not a HK
    chinglish sub.

    napalm68, Dec 30, 2004