    I'm missing, or is it just gone west on us?

    Thanks much

    J.R.Hengartner

    Jack H., Nov 8, 2004

  2. Jack H.

    Robert Barr Guest

    Do you have it switched to MACRO mode? Try focusing on something close
    -- within 9 inches or so.

    Robert Barr, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Jack H.

    Jack H. Guest

    Bob:

    In Macro there is totally no focus whatsoever.
    In full zoom, I can get focus at about 9". (no macro)

    But the "focus error" still remains.

    In full zoom the focus doesn't look too bad with a long
    shot.

    Maybe I'll just give her my Oly Z100, but don't think she
    would like something that big.

    Or maybe an early xmas present is in order here. Hi HI

    I have it set to manual, auto made no difference either.

    Jack

    Jack H., Nov 8, 2004