    That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific prices...

    Thanks,

    Patrick

    Z, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt
    for next to no reason. These are a few of Z's favourite things:

    > That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific
    > prices...
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Patrick

    I'd imagine that they will refund you or send you a new one and then they
    will try to claim for it themselves against the post office.
    That is, if it was sent with enough insurance.

    30 days is a fairly standard time frame..

    David Beamish, Oct 2, 2003

  3. On 2 Oct 2003 09:02:20 GMT, David Beamish <> wrote:

    >Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt
    >for next to no reason. These are a few of Z's favourite things:
    >

    >> That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific
    >> prices...
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Patrick
    >>

    >I'd imagine that they will refund you or send you a new one and then they
    >will try to claim for it themselves against the post office.
    >That is, if it was sent with enough insurance.

    My shipments from DVDsoon arrive the next day, -standard free
    shipping. That is, the item is shipped in Quebec on a Monday, and
    arrives here in my mailbox, near Toronto, 9am Tuesday morning.
    ALWAYS. I have placed 19 orders with them (some 25 shipments since
    they ship as stock arrives) and not one has ever been late or lost.

    ..Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Oct 2, 2003