    slave adapter from Metz.

    Thank´s a lot
    Tom

    $, Nov 9, 2004

  2. $

    cnt1 Guest

    Re: Does Nikon D70 work with Metz 40 MZ-1i Flash unit?

    So that is my question, and I also attend to use SCA-3083 digital
    slave adapter from Metz.

    Thank´s a lot
    Tom

    >not mny replies here then.

    ---

    cnt1, Nov 9, 2004

  3. $

    "cnt1" <> wrote in message
    > So that is my question, and I also attend to use SCA-3083 digital
    > slave adapter from Metz.
    >
    > Thank´s a lot
    > Tom
    >
    >>not mny replies here then.

    no :(

    $, Nov 9, 2004
  4. $

    Gadgets Guest

    Re: Does Nikon D70 work with Metz 40 MZ-1i Flash unit?

    No TTL and reduced sync speed, as per D70 manual. I use off camera flash,
    both with hot shoe-pc cord adapter and with on-cam flash triggering built in
    slave of the remote flash. Works fine. Only (Nikon) disclaimer is that if
    you intend to use the hot shoe/pc cord option, non-Nikon flashes may use a
    higher than recommended trigger voltage... but then, they are trying to sell
    you their branded gear!

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Nov 10, 2004
  5. $

    $ Guest

    Re: Does Nikon D70 work with Metz 40 MZ-1i Flash unit?

    Thank´s Jason for these information's, I attend to buy D70
    in a few days and I own Metz flash that I use with F90X.
    TTL is primer thing but if I can work in manual mode
    on my flash that would be fine too, not so great but it will
    do for some time. I don't attend to buy their new flash
    or any dx plastic stuff, and I have read somewhere about
    that voltage problem, but if coolpix did not burn under my
    Metz unit then D70 won´t either.
    Cheers,
    Tom

    $, Nov 10, 2004