Q(70-210) sysprep -pnp & mps-compliant computers

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Phil, May 2, 2005.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Seen this question a couple of times on sample papers with conflicting
    answers. Can anyone just clarify this for me please. Question goes something
    like ......

    You want to sysprep a group of mps compliant computers but just before you
    come to image the reference pc you realise that you didn't install the
    drivers for the second cpu. To add support for the second cpu you should

    A. Use sysprep with the -pnp parameter to setup the reference disk

    or

    B. Install the mps complient drivers for the second cpu to update the HAL,
    then image the reference disk

    My answer would be 'B'. Am I wrong ?

    Cheers

    Phil.

    Phil, May 2, 2005

  2. Phil

    ZupeR Guest

    answer is B, PNP cannoct detect second processor and install drivers, u must
    update the HAL manually

    ZupeR, May 5, 2005